Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I'll Try This

I'll Try This

I am an artist and new to blogging. This is something I have wanted to do for some time.  So, here goes. Remember, I am an artist, not a writer.  There will be mistakes.


An Artist's Life Illustrated


My plan is to share with you:

  • Some of the things I have learned over the 40+ years of my art career
  • Favorite mediums
  • Techniques
  • Materials
  • Things that inspire me
  • My past works
  • Current projects
  • Past experiences
  • Current interests
  • Things that I think are important
  • My gardening
  • A few random ramblings
  • May throw in a great recipe now and then 
Check back often as I continue this creative process.

Photo is sunset after one of our afternoon Florida thunderstorms

No comments:

Post a Comment