Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Finished work

Finished work


 

I actually finished this a few days ago but, haven't taken the time to post it.  I guess I should have cropped it. This actually is not finished because I haven't sprayed a sealer on it.

So, I am dog sitting for a couple of days while my son and his family are out of town.  It is rainy and cold. Not good conditions to do what I need to in the studio.  Not that I will have any problem finding something productive to do.  Maybe make a couple of sample copper pieces for a potential customer. I think that is what I will concentrate on today and that will most likely be the topic of the next post.

I am glad that I was able to get the protective coating on this yesterday before the humidity was too high. You can see how it brightens the image.



The picture was also taken under better lighting.  I do not have a good photo editing program on this mini. Actually I am still having trouble uploading and remembering how I did it the last time. Mainly making sure the watermark copyright notice is there.

Until next time, I hope your days are filled with health and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment